Select Guest Rewards
Follow your passions with Select Guest Rewards
Welcome to Select Guest Rewards, a recognition and loyalty programme designed around your passions and what is important to you. As a member, you will discover a world of benefits and privileges that provide convenience when you travel and access to exclusive offerings and experiences.
It's all about you.
We recognise the importance that your passions and travel preferences play in ensuring an enhanced personalised travel experience with us.
Your membership allows you exclusive access to many special events, experiences and opportunities that will leave you with memories to cherish for a lifetime.
Membership in Select Guest Rewards is complimentary, and signifies your importance to us. We are committed to delivering exemplary service and recognising what matters to you most every time you travel with us.
One point earned for each £1 spent. Each point is valued at 1 penny.
At the heart of Select Guest Rewards are your passions....and our desire to make them real.
Check-out the balance on your Select Guest Rewards Account
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern all aspects of participation in the Select Guest Rewards Programme (the "Rewards Programme" or the "Programme"), effective as of the date set forth above, and supersede all prior versions of the Terms and Conditions as of such date.
These Terms and Conditions constitute a binding legal agreement in written or electronic form between you ("you," "your" "yourself" and/or "Member") and Cruise Select Limited and its successors, subsidiaries, affiliates and family of brands ("Select Guest Rewards," ""we," "us" and/or "our").
1. Select Guest Rewards is offered by Cruise Select Limited its successors and assigns.
2. These Terms and Conditions are subject to interpretation by Cruise Select Limited in their sole discretion and are governed by English law.
3. Cruise Select Limited may modify, alter, delete or add new terms and conditions for its Programme at any time without notice. This includes modifying, altering, adding or deleting reward values, redemption levels, conversion ratios, conditions for active status, conditions for membership in the programme. In addition, Select Guest Rewards may convert the Select Guest Rewards Programme and Members' rewards into different awards programmes having different reward values at any time without notice. This means, in the case of Select Guest Rewards, that the number of rewards needed may be increased, the time for earning them reduced, or the rewards changed, so you may not be able to obtain, earn or claim certain rewards no matter how long you participate in Select Guest Rewards. To view or obtain the most up to date Terms and Conditions for the Programme visit cruiseselect.co.uk or Select Guest Rewards Member Services at 01234 326758.
4. Cruise Select Limited may terminate this Programme at any time upon six months' notice, without further obligation to the Member. This means in the case of Select Guest Rewards, that regardless of the amount of time you participate in the Programme, your right to accumulate additional Select Guest Rewards or other Programme currency and claim rewards under the Programme may be terminated and all accrued Select Guest Rewards in your account cancelled six months after termination of the Programme is announced.
5. Only individuals that are 18 years of age or older may enrol in the Programme (Members). Groups and other entities are not eligible. Members cannot maintain more than one account or share accounts.
6. Under Select Guest Rewards, Members can earn 1 Reward for each £1 spent on new "Qualified Travel Activities" booked through Cruise Select Limited on becoming a Member. "Qualified Travel Activities" mean the travel component such as cruise fare, airfare, other transportation fare, hotel and lodging stay or car rental.
7. Non-qualifying travel components mean activities but not limited to those considered of a personal nature including gratuities; visa fees and administration fees.
8. Travel components not booked through Cruise Select Limited including those activities made directly with travel partners which are not officially transferred to Cruise Select Limited are not eligible for Select Guest Rewards.
9. Select Guest Rewards can only be redeemed against the total value of a new qualified travel booking made through Cruise Select Limited on becoming a Member.
10. One Select Guest Reward is valued at 1p.
11. Cruise Select Limited staff are to be made aware at the time of a booking that Select Guest Rewards are being redeemed against that booking.
12. Rewards will be deducted from the Member’s account at the time the redemption request is made.
13. Members can also redeem rewards for charitable donations. Otherwise Select Guest Rewards are not redeemable for cash or transferable.
14. All redemptions are final and rewards may not be returned for credit except as otherwise provided for on cancellation of a booking.
15. Select Guest Rewards are subject to certain conditions and limitations that are in effect at the time of redemption, which are incorporated by reference into these Terms and Conditions. Expiration may apply.
16. Members with the exception of "Recommend a Friend" promotion may not be able to combine rewards with other discounts or special offers. Please call Select Guest Rewards Member Services for further information.
17. Only Members can redeem rewards in their accounts.
18. Select Guest Rewards do not expire unless forfeited or cancelled due to membership inactivity or otherwise in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
19. Select Guest Rewards in a Member’s account do not constitute property of the Member, have no cash value, and cannot be transferred (except to a co-travel partner of a Member) during or after the Member’s life, by operation of law or otherwise.
20. All accrued rewards in a Member's Select Guest Rewards account will be cancelled or forfeited if the Member has no Account Activity for a period of thirty-six (36) consecutive months.
21. Account Activity is defined as any reward earning, redeeming or transfer activity involving a change in the Member's Select Guest Rewards balance, including but is not limited to the earning or redemption of rewards or the donation of rewards to charity.
22. Cruise Select Limited at its option, may send to Members periodic statements by mail or electronically. Members may access their Select Guest Rewards balance and earning history at any time by calling Select Guest Rewards Member Services.
23. Select Guest Rewards will usually be posted to a Member’s account within two to four weeks after the activity through which they were earned. If the proper number of Select Guest Rewards is not posted to a Member's account, the Member must call Select Guest Rewards Member Services within 12 months of the earning activity for proper crediting.
24. In the event that any Select Guest Rewards are erroneously posted to a Member’s account, Cruise Select Limited may have them removed from the Member’s account.
25. Fraud or abuse of the Programme by Members is subject to administrative and/or legal action by Cruise Select Limited including, but not limited to in the case of Select Guest Rewards, termination of the Member’s account, forfeiture of all accrued Select Guest Rewards and/or cancellation of any previously issued rewards.
26. Cruise Select Limited may terminate or suspend a Member’s Programme membership, including, but not limited to cancelling rewards in his/her account, if the Member fails to pay the bill of any travel activity.
27. Cruise Select Limited and their affiliates make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding any product or service provided by any other party, including, but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Cruise Select Limited and their affiliates will not be responsible for performance or failure to perform of any other party, or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of or a defect in any products or services of any other party.
28. Select Guest Rewards earned through the Programme may be subject to tax, which is the sole responsibility of the Member and will not qualify to earn additional Select Guest Rewards.
29. Participation in the Programme and/or the awarding and redemption of Select Guest Rewards are void where prohibited by law.
30. Members are responsible for communicating name and address change information to the Programme by contacting Select Guest Rewards Member Services.
33. Select Guest Rewards cannot be earned or redeemed against any Expedia bookings.
Any notice required or permitted under these Terms and Conditions shall be immediately effective upon posting them on cruiseselect.co.uk or any successor website for the programme.