SAVE UP TO £300 per person on 2020/21 sailings of five nights or more*
What's included onboard
- Comfortable rooms and suites with tv, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities and individually controlled air conditioning.
- Tempting cuisine every day throughout your cruise - with five course à la carte dinners, casual breakfast and lunch buffets and late-night snacks.
- Self-service tea and coffee at selected venues, morning coffee with biscuits, and afternoon sandwiches and cakes.
- In-room sandwiches and snacks.
- All evening entertainment, including cabaret shows, live music and dancing.
- Captain's Drinks Party and Gala Buffet.
- Use of leisure facilities, including swimming pools, Jacuzzis and gym.
- A wide choice of on board activities and lectures throughout the day.
- All UK port taxes (where collectable in advance).
- Luggage porterage between your room and the drop-off/pick-up point.
- Flights, as confirmed as part of a fly-cruise holiday.
And everything on board is priced in Sterling, so you don't have any worries about currency fluctuations.
*Naturally a few exclusions apply, see terms and conditions.
To make a booking or discover more about these cruises, contact our dedicated cruise specialists today!
Call us today on 01234 326 758
Visit us in our Bedford shop at 24 Mill Street
These Terms and Conditions are in addition to Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines’ (FOCL) standard Terms and Conditions which are available on request. Both must be read before booking. All offers may be withdrawn or amended at any time without prior notice, cannot be combined, are subject to availability and cannot be applied retrospectively. Cruise descriptions include optional, chargeable experiences that may be enjoyed independently and/or with optional Fred. Olsen Shore Tours. Shore Tours are subject to availability and service operation. Ocean Cruises: Some ports may be at anchor, intermediate days are at sea. River Cruises: Access to the river vessel may involve using steps over or through other vessels. Consequently, River Cruises are not suitable for guests who rely on wheelchairs or those with limited mobility who are unable to walk up and down boat steps. Please ask for guidance at the time of booking.
Saving per person offer is applicable to new bookings only, made between 05/02/19 and 02/03/20 inclusive, for departures of 5 nights or more, from March 2020 up to May 2021 inclusive, as highlighted on FredOlsencruises.com. Cruises R2018A, D2023, D20GV, D2101, W2102, W210207, W2104, & M2109, charters, exclusive sailings and Tour Operator holidays are excluded. Freedom fare terms and conditions apply (or Saver fare if applicable). Offer is capacity controlled. Saving varies per person - from £100 per person up to £500 per person, based on standard occupancy, see website for full listing. Saving not applicable to 3rd/4th guest in room.