Visit some of the most exciting, exotic and far-flung destinations on a Fred. Olsen fly cruise with unforgettable sights and once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
Fly straight to one of Fred. Olsen’s small, friendlier ships and enjoy an itinerary that is packed with unforgettable experiences and unmissable highlights.
- Comfortable rooms and suites with tv, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities and individually controlled air conditioning.
- Tempting cuisine every day throughout your cruise - with five course à la carte dinners, casual breakfast and lunch buffets and late-night snacks.
- Self-service tea and coffee at selected venues, morning coffee with biscuits, and afternoon sandwiches and cakes.
- In-room sandwiches and snacks.
- All evening entertainment, including cabaret shows, live music and dancing.
- Captain's Drinks Party and Gala Buffet.
- Use of leisure facilities, including swimming pools, Jacuzzis and gym.
- A wide choice of on board activities and lectures throughout the day.
- All UK port taxes (where collectable in advance).
- Luggage porterage between your room and the drop-off/pick-up point.
- Flights, as confirmed as part of a fly-cruise holiday.
And everything on board is priced in Sterling
Here's our selection of fly-cruises to choose from:
To make a booking or discover more about these cruises, contact our dedicated cruise specialists today!
Call us today on 01234 326 758
Visit us in our Bedford shop at 24 Mill Street
These Terms and Conditions are in addition to Fred. Olsen’s standard Terms and Conditions. Prices are per person based on two sharing an inside cabin. Prices are subject to availability at the time of booking and can alter at any time without notice. Prices are based on fly cruise. Cruise only rates are available on request.