Join Fred. Olsen on this very special 'Four Fred.s in Funchal 2020' event and they will cover your tips!
All four Fred Olsen ships will be in Funchal on the 4th April 2020.
On sale for Oceans members 15th February 2018
On general sale 22nd February 2018
WHAT'S INCLUDED: REST ASSURED, ALL OF THE FOLLOWING COMES AS STANDARD ON EVERY FRED. OLSEN CRUISE:
- Comfortable rooms and suites with TV, hairdryer, tea & coffee making facilities and individually controlled air conditioning.
- Tempting cuisine every day throughout your cruise - with five-course à la carte dinners, casual breakfast and lunch buffets and late-night snacks.
- Self-service tea and coffee at selected venues, morning coffee with biscuits, and afternoon sandwiches and cakes.
- Sandwiches and snacks in your room.
- All evening entertainment, including cabaret shows, dancing and live music.
- Captain's Drinks Party and Gala Buffet.
- On board leisure facilities, including swimming pools, Jacuzzis and gym.
- A wide choice of on board activities and lectures throughout the day.
- All UK port taxes (where collectable in advance).
- Luggage porterage between your room and the drop-off/pick-up point.
- Flights, as confirmed as part of a fly-cruise holiday.
A SELECTION OF FRED. OLSEN CRUISES BELOW:
Black Watch - Azores & Madeira - 26th March 2020 - 14 nights
Sailing from Liverpool
Adult only cruise
Inside prices from £1799 per person
Outside prices from £1999 per person
Balcony prices from £3149 per person
Boudicca - Cape Verde Islands - 29th March 2020 - 19 nights
Sailing from Dover
Adult only cruise
Inside prices from £2199 per person
Outside prices from £2599 per person
Balcony prices from £3899 per person
Braemar - Closer Spain & Portugal with Madeira - 28th March 2020 - 12 nights
Sailing form Southampton
Inside prices from £1499 per person
Outside prices from £1799 per person
Balcony prices from £3099 per person
Balmoral - Canary Islands - 29 March 2020 - 16 nights
Sailing from Newcastle
Adult only cruise
Inside prices from £1899 per person
Outside prices from £2249 per person
Balcony prices from £3549 per person
To make a booking or discover more about these cruises, contact our dedicated cruise specialists today!
Call us today on 01234 819 668
Visit us in our Bedford shop at 24 Mill Street
These Terms and Conditions are in addition to Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines (FOCL) standard Terms and Conditions, which are available on our website, fredolsencruises.com and on request. Both must be read before booking. Fares are per person, based on standard occupancy of the lead-in room of named category, subject to availability. ‘PP’ is per person. Information shown is correct at time of going to print (February 2018), but fares are capacity controlled and may change at any time. Call for latest prices. All offers may be withdrawn or amended at any time without prior notice, cannot be combined, are subject to availability and cannot be applied retrospectively. Cruise descriptions include optional, chargeable experiences that may be enjoyed independently and/or with option Fred. Olsen Shore Tours. Shore Tours are available to book six weeks prior to departure
(subject to availability and service operation). Some ports may be at anchor, intermediate sea days are at sea. We reserve the right to amend itineraries for operational reasons.
Your Tips Covered offer only applicable on cruises W2009, D2008, M2007 and L2003, for bookings made from 15th February 2018 onwards. Offer cannot be applied retrospectively, is applicable to new bookings only and is not combinable with any other offer, unless specified. Tips are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Offer excludes charters, exclusive sailings and Tour Operator Holidays.