We are excited to announce you can now book for the Columbus 2019 World Cruise, enjoying the ultimate voyage of a lifetime. Enjoy Buy One Get One Free Savings Plus up to £1,000 onboard credit + Beverage Package and Gratuities included there is no better time to see the world.
Grand Round The World Cruise:
Columbus departs London Tilbury, 5th January 2019 for 120 nights
Buy One Get One Free Offer:
Inside Twin cabin:
1st Adult: £16,749
2nd Adult: FREE
Per Person: £8375pp
Outside Guarantee cabin:
1st Adult: £19,999
2nd Adult: FREE
Per Person: £9999pp
World Cruise Highlights
- Polynesia - Visit four Robinson Crusoe-like islands with dramatic waterfalls and timeless valleys as you luxuriate in a South Sea islands paradise.
- New Zealand - The cities of Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch contrast with Tauranga, gateway to Te Puia the centre of Mauri culture and geothermal wonders.
- Australia - Sydney’s iconic Opera House and Harbour Bridge, the Whitsunday Isles and the Great Barrier Reef await.
- Japan - In Tokyo, immerse yourself in one of the most populated cities on earth whilst Kagoshima offers a more relaxing experience to discover Japanese culture and heritage.
- China - In Beijing and Shanghai, the ancient past is displayed in a wealth of temples and museums. Bustling Hong Kong Island will exhaust your senses.
- Vietnam - Utterly compelling, Vietnam is a country of breathtaking beauty with a unique heritage. Discover Ho Chi Minh City, still referred to as Saigon.
- Thailand - The Buddhist temples and Grand Palace in Bangkok contrast with the stunning beaches of Phuket and Ko Samui.
- Singapore - With its futuristic architecture and high-speed efficiency, Singapore is an oriental star. Step back and discover its rich history and culture.
- India - If you’re not tempted by an excursion to Delhi or Agra and the Taj Mahal, take in some of Cochin’s fascinating cultural legacy before visiting the intoxicating city of Mumbai.
- Jordan - Visit the lost city of Petra - estimated to date back to 6,000 B.C. - and Wadi Rum, where T.E. Lawrence found his destiny as ‘Lawrence of Arabia’.
If you would like any further details or information on this fantastic World Cruise, simply speak to our friendly and knowledgeable cruise specialists today!
Call us today on 01234 819 668