Hebridean Princess is celebrating 30 seasons with cruises to the South Coasts of England, Northern France and, for the first time, Belgium. To celebrate their 30th anniversary season Hebridean will be replicating itineraries from their inaugural year of 1989, along with cruises from their tenth season of 1998 and the twentieth season of 2008. Sail aboard the unique Hebridean Princess. She is a cruise ship in a league of her own and you will experience a cruise like no other.
- Meals and drinks
- Guides and guest speakers
- Shore visits
- Use of the ship’s bicycles to explore ashore
- Free use of the internet including Wi-Fi access.
- Travel to and from Glasgow or Inverness airport or railway station to and from Hebridean Princess. For those wishing to drive, secure parking is provided at the port.
- Hebridean operates a strict ’no tipping’ policy.
A Selection of 2018 Hebridean Princess Cruises below:
Whether you want to find out more or book one of these Hebridean cruises, simply speak to our friendly and knowledgeable cruise specialists today!
Call us today on 01234 819 668